Job Title: IT Engineer (Contractor)
Location: King’s Lynn, Norfolk, South East Area
Hours: Starting 4th May – 29th May (split shift Sunday – Thursday)
Salary: £350 per week
Work Pattern: Days, Nights, and Weekends (as required)
Employer: RLS Computer Services Ltd.
Closing Date: 29/04/2015
Duration P/T, Casual
IT Engineer required to provide on-site installation work throughout the South East area. The job involves swapping out computers and migrating data for a large retail supermarket outlet. Previous IT experience is preferred but not essential as training will be given, however applicant must be educated to an appropriate standard (MSCE, CompTia, or Nat Dip appropriate). Duties will include the ability to diagnose and solve simple problems with hardware and software issues, collection and drop off of new equipment from a central site would be likely, providing a clean installation and providing support next day after the installation is completed, reporting back to central depot. Must be able to work own initiative and provide professional standards appropriately both on a management as well on a client level.
- Visit business client to implement installations
- Collect stock from a secure central depot
- Effect a clean installation with testing
- Provide support next day after swap over
- Report job completion back to central management team
- Collect and dispose of old units back at central depot
- Multiple sites based throughout the South East of England
- Overnight stay possible at some sites (overnight expense paid)
- Training will be provided as well as tools.
- Must drive and be able to use own vehicle (fuel allowance provided)
- A good team player but able to work on own initiative
- A good communicator, confident and well presented individual
- Good listening skills and the ability to work with sensitive matters
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Excellent English in both written and orally
- Excellent presentation skills
Through appropriate recruitment agency, responses to Rob Lucas 01553 776937 or email email@example.com.