COVID-19 Advice & Information
We must be careful about cross contamination when visiting sites. So, we will be implementing the following procedures and protocols.
- Offer a strict door-to-door service which means we will collect from door and drop off to door and the same regarding our office/workshop.
- Gloves and masks will be used
- Complete weekly rapid lateral flow tests
- We will carry hand sanitiser on-site and follow Government Guidelines on hand washing.
- We will be limiting our contact with customers and only going on-site where necessary.
- Remote / telephone / email support will be offered first before escalating to on-site visits.
- Meetings will be conducted over the telephone or by video conference.
- Prefered payments will be by Card, BACS, PayPal or Direct Debit.
- If employees must fully isolate, we will limit our support to remote / telephone / email only.
Where it is necessary for us to enter your home or office, we ask that you:
- Don’t visit our office or request an on-site visit if you are feeling unwell or showing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Remain at-least 2m apart.
- Wear a face covering unless you are exempt from doing so.
- Keep doors open to limit cross contamination.
- Wash hands and sanitise surfaces.
- Where possible, customers are asked to drop off all break-fix items including PC’s, laptops and mobiles.
In the event of a local or nationwide lockdown, all product purchases will be delivered to the door, we will assist you remotely for installation if necessary. We recommend that on receipt of your item that you take appropriate precautions to limit cross contamination.
Furthermore, we wanted to explain what else we are doing to support business customers in our effort to help them during this critical time.
- We are providing solutions and rolling out IT infrastructure directly to our customers homes.
- We are providing IT support to companies home workers on their PCs and devices, during this crisis.
- We can also assist in drafting policies or procedures for your companies IT compliance.
- All telephone and email support is available 24/7
- Training is being provided on how to utilise your resources
- We are deploying resources like Zoom, Microsoft Teams and SharePoint to help remote working
All deliveries are to be left at the far end of the decking area outside the office, where hand sanitiser is provided. Please use the NHS Test and Trace app when visiting our site.